BORROW ON YOUR INVOICES...
(known as Invoice Discounting)
Get access to funds in 48 hours,
using your invoices as security.
Invoice discounting is one of the fastest growing financial services for businesses worldwide. It is a highly flexible, cost-effective and proven way to help finance your business, manage your cash flow and fund your expansion plans all at the same time. Complete confidentiality is always ensured. Unlike factoring, you retain full control of your credit and debt collecting procedures, so your customer will never know you are using an invoice discounting service.
What Is Invoice Discounting?
Invoice discounting is a process to convert your trade debtors into immediate cash. Unlike factoring, you retain full control of your debtors' ledger ensuring total client confidentiality.
We can arrange a cash advance of up to 80% of your outstanding invoices within 48 hours
of your application and will refund the remaining 20%, less fees, as your debtor makes payments. And your customer will never know. Total confidentiality is assured on all transactions
How it works?
1. As you deliver your goods and services, you raise invoices outlining payment amount and terms.
2. Without the knowledge of the customer, the invoice copies are then sent to the funder.
3. Funds are advanced to you.... up to 80% of the value of accepted invoices within 48 hours.
4. You retain control of the relationship with your customer when it comes to accounting and collections.
Customer payments are directed to the funder.
5. At the end of every month, after a simple reconciliation process, the funder refunds 20% of the months collection.
The Benefits of Using Invoice Discounting
Invoice discounting is a fast, simple and proven method of converting your sales invoices into cash. It frees up your working capital and secures your cashflow, enabling you to devote more time and resources to growing your business.
- It's fast - you'll receive up to 80% of your outstanding invoices within 48 hours
Secures your cash flow and frees up capital so you can invest in your business
Unlike bank overdrafts, no long-term commitment is required -you use our services when
you need them and your facility is able to grow in line with the growth of your sales
Minimal administration keeps costs down
Increases your purchasing power and improves supplier relationships
Can enable early payment discounts from suppliers
Preserves bank credit lines
Unlike factoring, you retain full control of your debtors' ledger, ensuring complete